Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today I'm loving...

... this Chanel denim dress from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection:
I guess I have gotten into denim without really noticing it lately. I did write about Atsuro Tayama's denim pieces the other day as well. It's not really like me, I've never been huge on denim except for regular jeans, but I guess it's a good thing, since denim is a really big trend for spring.

The reason I like this particular denim dress from Chanel is that it's so typically Chanel due to the pearls and the black and white, yet so un-Chanel because of the denim, it creates a really interesting and cool contrast!

(pic from MTV)

4 comments:

  1. don't tell anyone i said this but that is really adorable! Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and feels very youthful and summery! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean about the dress being very Chanel and very un-Chanel as well.

    ReplyDelete