Thursday, January 27, 2011

I got a Stylish blogger award!

Lovely Tamera from Tamera's take has been kind enough to award me a Stylish Blogger award, how flattering! (Especially since I adore her blog!)
The rules of the award are as follow:

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are my very random 7 facts about myself:
1. I am fluent in 5 languages, and I know the basics of 2 more.
2. I have a brother and sister who are very dear to me.
3. I have 2 dogs, a black one and a white one. If I would have known I would have 2 in the end, I would probably have called them salt and pepper or something like that, but the second one was not very planned.
4. I am obsessed with handbags, and have a huge collection of them.

5. But at the moment, I am not buying handbags. I know I have way too many, and I need to save anyway.
6. Because I am getting married in a few months!
7. But the thing I am most excited about is actually the honeymoon! I am not quite sure where we will go yet (we are still discussing it), but I am sure it will be fab, where-ever we end up.

The bloggers I would like to award the award are:
Coco and Vera
Luisa Fernanda del Mar
Diamond Cat
Faboulista
See you in Sweden
Inspire me happy
A girl a style
Blondes on a budget

Those are really the new bloggers I have discovered recently. I am quite bad at finding new bloggers, I tend to stick to the old favorites I have been reading for ages instead. So my list is a bit shorter than it should be... oh well, at least I tried!
(pics from The English Muse, Fashion for Lunch)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much J, that's so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew so many languages!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm currently learning italian but its super hard! i wish i knew languages well too!

    and great blog picks :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace and Amandamarie: Don't forget I am European! It is quite customary to speak more than one language in certain parts of Europe, and I had to study 3 languages (mandatory) in school as well. (out of those, I am just fluent in 1 though! So it was a bit of a waste in the end!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @J.! Thank you sooo much! This is so nice of you! I appreciate your opinion very much! Thank you thank you!!! xoxo ~ Diamond Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you so much for this award, dear!! I'm so sorry that I'm so late to respond, I've been away on my honeymoon... but I want you to know that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it :) You have a lovely blog, I'll definitely be back to see more :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete