Friday, January 21, 2011

Today I'm sick, but still loving...

... these adorable, feminine outfits, worn by Morgana.


I am totally into baby pink now for some reason, but I like looks where the baby pink is worn with something rather contrasting, such as black so the overall look does not turn too sweet.

But to be honest, having had a high fever for a couple of days now, I am mostly into sleep and resting as much as possible. Oh, and drinking tons and tons of green tea! I am not sure it helps me get better, but it is very refreshing for sure!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, get well soon! I adore these pretty details and I'm a big fan of baby pink as well :-)

    Happy weekend my dear friend!

    Much love: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Evi, that is so sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will get better soon, my dear!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete