Monday, December 10, 2012

Shopped: Baby Phat Cowl neck tank top

Two very trusted tank tops that I adore and have been using for years (hey, buying quality pays off!) broke the other day in my washing machine, due to a flaw in the machine itself. I realized the main reason I loved these tops and wore them so much was the fact that they had a really flattering cowl neck. So I decided to start looking for some new tank tops with cowl necks to replace them. (Yep, I do wear a lot of tank tops during the winter too, under cardigans and such)

One of the tops I ran into over at Ebay was this Baby Phat top:

And while I am not familiar with Baby Phat, I loved the Missoni-esque pattern on this top (I think I'm even more obsessed with Missoni than usual lately, as my previous post, where I told you about the Missoni scarf I got the other day, testifies), so I decided to get it.

So let's see what Baby Phat items are made of, I guess. It'll be fun to try a brand I never thought I'd try, after all.

(pics from Ebay)

1 comment:

  1. Love this top-especially the back detail :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete