Saturday, September 1, 2012

What I did this weekend

A few weeks ago, I told you about how I went to the Yohji Yamamoto exhibition in a nearby city. This weekend, I went to see another amazing fashion exhibition, at the old city hall in Tel Aviv, Israel.
(not a part of the exhibition, simply pretty)

Some of my favorite items that I saw are these:
Shoes made out of mirrors, very cool (but hard to give justice in a photo)!
Shoes made out of rope.
Yep, that's part of Elvis!
So Dior New Look inspired, love it!
The detail at the hip was gorgeously detailed!
Hope everyone else is having an amazing weekend as well!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that exhibition looks like a great way to spend an afternoon, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great exhibition! The mirror shoes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete