Friday, October 4, 2013

My last post with Paris photos

Well until I go back to Paris again, anyway. And I do hope that will be soon, since I really loved Paris, but as I don't have another trip planned, I have no idea when that might be.
 This is a department store. I love how even department stores are glamorous in Paris
 Louis Vuitton display at Galeries Lafayette.
 Another pic from Galeries Lafayette.
The Louvre at night. I definitely recommend going there after dark, it's simply magical!
 Sacre Cour, the most famous sight in Montmartre.
 A beautiful carousel in Montmartre.
 A Longchamp store.
 Yes, you can buy a lot of Italian brands in Paris too!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Followed on GFC and Google+...hope u will follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Place as always and Nice Put up by you.Loved your blog.Keep the good work going.. :))

    Cheers!
    Chhaya.
    yourbubblybutterfly@blogspot.ae
    Twitter : ur bubbly butterfly

    ReplyDelete