Friday, October 18, 2013

Shopped at the ASOS sale

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you may be aware of how big of a fan I am of ASOS in general (it's fair to say that I shop there on a regular basis) and of their sales in particular (I always seem to buy quite a lot of things when they have a sale), so it's really no wonder that I have once again managed to find quite a lot of things in their sale. What I got was:
- A pair of pastel green Pieces studded trainers.
I just love this color!

- A Becksondergaard C-Starry Sky Scarf.
I fell in love with the pattern on this scarf, to be honest.
And I was in need of a black scarf to add to my ever growing scarf collection anyway. Plus, it's always nice to get acquainted with new brands, and I have no previous experience with Becksondergaard, so it will be nice to get to know this brand a bit, quite a lot of their other scarves look really nice too.

- A lace print scarf from New Look.
I have always loved lace, and love anything in lace or that looks like lace, so I think it is about time I get a lace scarf too. The pattern seems pretty.


1 comment: