Thursday, September 15, 2011

Latest buy: For a ladylike look for winter

I have a great houndstooth clutch (and a matching scarf) that I bought from ASOS around 4 or maybe even 5 years ago. I use it a lot during the winter (houndstooth is a pattern ONLY suitable for winter, if you ask me), but I have never really had anything to pair it with, since it is basically the only houndstooth piece I own.

So I was thrilled to see some houndstooth pieces in the Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry line. And while I do like Amy's music a lot (Fred Perry? Not so much) I normally don't go for these celebrity collections, most of them are rather boring, but I decided to make an exception for this houndstooth skirt:
It just looks so nice with black tights, and imagine dressing it up a bit with a matching (but with a smaller houndstooth pattern) clutch. Will look very cool for casual events where you still want to look stylish this winter!

1 comment: