Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today I'm loving...

... this cute J Crew silk pajama from Net-a-Porter.


Every winter I buy several pairs of pajamas, which my fiancee thinks is really odd. He thinks people should not spend too much money on stuff they only wear in the house. Because "no-one sees them anyway!" and all. But I disagree.

It is really important for me to be able to relax when I am at home, and since I feel better if I wear something cute and comfy, I care about how my pajamas look and feel.

So every winter, I get a few new pairs and toss out a few old ones. So far I have gotten one new pair only, so I am sure I will be getting some more too!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore these! As for buying gorgeous jammies, Let your fiance know that the "no one sees them" rule would also apply to lingerie, and I'm sure he'd be disappointed if you started wearing ratty old panties!

    ReplyDelete