Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Some photos from Laduree, Paris

When I told a French friend I was going to Paris, she told me I simply had to visit Laduree and have breakfast there. It didn't sound like a very tedious task, so when I noticed that there was indeed a Laduree on Champs Elysees, very close to where I was staying anyway, I obliged of course.

I shared a breakfast with my husband, and have to say that I really liked it.
 The only thing that was a bit too heavy for me was the hot chocolate (my friend told me Laduree serves the best hot chocolate in the world, so of course I was curious), but everything else was simply divine!
And the presentation was lovely too. Everything just looked so perfect and posh at Laduree, somehow.
Of course I bought some macaroons after breakfast.
And I couldn't resist getting a bottle of their very own champagne either. It was pink, after all, and I do love champagne!


All in all, I can't wait to go back to Paris, and when I do, I will definitely go back to Laduree, as my friend was indeed totally right: Laduree is a must when you go!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a lovely experience your pictures are fabulous too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many goodies there! I always go for macaroons, but I have yet to try their breakfast. I'll have to put that on my list of things I'd like to do :)

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete