Friday, August 10, 2012

Today I'm loving...

... several dresses from Elie Saab's Haute Couture line for Fall 2012.
Which is really not that surprising, since I always love dresses from all his collections, but still worth mentioning, I think.

Here are some of my favorites:
I love the colors on this dress, the nude is so nice, and the pattern is lovely as well!
Teal is one of my absolute favorite colors, especially for fall, so I love the fact that Elie Saab chooses to use this color as well.
Another adorable dress in teal, with very nice details!
More teal, and another nice detail. All to my liking!
I love the top part of this one, feels different, yet fun.
Great, flattering nude shade, that could easily look rather bland and boring, if it wasn't for the gorgeous details. It's all about details in this collection, I would say!
Yes, 50's style dresses are always in vogue. This fall too! And I love that!

(all the photos are from Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment