Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I got started!

Remember how I was considering building a capsule wardrobe a while ago? Well, I went to H&M yesterday, and I kind of got started on it.

I got two pairs of skinny pants (one grey pair, and one black pair), a long, black cardigan, and two pairs of shoes: a red pair, and a grey pair. I also happen to have a similar pair of shoes in black, from last year (that I have barely used, because I forgot I owned them!).
So now I am thinking I need to buy:
- some tops
- some tank tops
- a skirt
- possibly a grey cardigan
- a red handbag (I already have grey and black ones, obviously)

and combine these pieces with a vintage Little Black Dress that I have (but have only used once), and I should have my first capsule wardrobe! I'm kind of exited!

Here are some better pics of the shoes, as well as the cardigan (but in another color), from H&Ms website:

6 comments:

  1. those are beautiful collections my friend..:)

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. your capsule collection is off to a great start!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the items you got. I might need that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great items you've chosen :)

    In regards to my giveaway, yes, it is open to international readers, however, any taxes or duties are your responsibility. To enter, you must be a follower of my blog (I don't think you're currently following) and you have to re-post the giveaway to your blog, Twitter, or Facebook and send me the link with your email in a comment.

    Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! And your choices are just fantastic-very Audrey!

    ReplyDelete