Friday, May 14, 2010

Pearls, pearls, pearls


I have some real, expensive pearls, but only in the form of earrings, or studs rather. So I've been planning to invest in either a pearl bracelet or pearl necklace for a while, but I haven't really found the perfect pearl item yet. This Elsa Peretti Open Heart bracelet from Tiffany & Co comes close though...

Besides that, I had the day off yesterday and I also have a day off today, so after getting various spa treatments yesterday (lovely!) I am going shopping today... Probably not for pearls, but you never know...

3 comments:

  1. Hello J, they are beautiful, great choice.
    Thanks for leaving a little love on my blog, it was great hearing from you. I agree with you Blake is stunning, but Kate Beckinsale is just that little much in front of Blake.. :)
    Hope your weekend will be fabulous.

    Hope to see you around again soon.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete