Saturday, January 16, 2010

I need your help..


I really need to get some cute shoe bags (for travelling, I don't store my shoes in bags at home, even if I know that some people do...), but I can't seem to find the perfect bags... I need something cute, yet affordable (because I always, always travel with several pairs of shoes!) and preferably in a material that can be thrown into the washing machine.

So if any of you guys know of good shoe bags, let me know!

Now... off to bed!


(pic from Baumer Foods)

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried etsy? You'll probably find some cute handmade ones on there

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for comment!
    i'm following you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisychain: No, I haven't actually, but that's a great idea, thanks!

    Paula: Glad to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete