Sunday, January 3, 2010

The harvest of the holidays


This blog has been awfully quiet for too long, but honestly, I haven't had much time to sit in front of the computer during the holidays. But I thought I should at least present some of the things that are new in my household after the holidays.

So... without further ado: meet my new pink (!) laptop and two pairs of Rocket Dog shoes. I used to have those shoes in black and wore them all the time until they fell apart, so I was really hoping to get another black pair, but they're apparently all sold out. But silver and purple are nice colors too, so I'm not complaining!

6 comments:

  1. I love your new laptop!! It's so cute!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your laptop, so girly! And the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutie post*°*°*
    I wish you all the best for 2010*°*°*
    Lots of love*°*°

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink laptop, mine is hot pink, but the pale pink wins...its so cute!

    ReplyDelete