Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Today I'm loving...

Dolce and Gabbana's latest Majolica themed collection.
They actually had one before, where all was blue and white, but somehow I missed that one, much to my dismay, because when I finally discovered it, pieces from the collection were very hard to get hold of. So I was so happy to discover that they actually continued that theme, just with a little yellow added!


In fact, I like this collection so much that I have decided to get some pieces from it for myself. I started with these sandals, as I tend to wear flip flops a lot but feel like Havaianas are not really suitable everywhere. So I am thinking these will be suitable for situations where I want to wear flip flops but still feel a bit more dressed up.


I do plan to get more pieces from this collection, however. It's just too nice to pass up on!

(pics from Pinterest, Pinterest, Dash in Fashion and My Theresa)

No comments:

Post a Comment