Monday, August 15, 2016

Shopped: 2 pairs of Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses

As I mentioned in my previous post, I really love the new Dolce and Gabbana Majolica themed collection. So much so, that I already bought a pair of sandals from it (pic of those another time!) as well as a pair of sunglasses:



I actually got them on MatchesFashion.com and it was my first time buying something from them. I am pleased to say that the experience was really good, they shipped fast, the packaging was impeccable and so on.

Before finding the actual new Majolica sunglasses from the latest collection I also tried looking for them in local stores where they had not gotten the latest collection yet. They did, however, have a pair from the previous collection, in simple blue and white.
Since that is a color combination I really love as well, I decided to get that pair too.


So now I, who always tend to favor round, oversized sunglasses, actually have 2 pairs of cat eye sunglasses! Yikes! I hope I will get used to that look! But I think it will be easier with these pairs than with some other similar pairs, given how pretty they are...

I really am very pleased with my buys and still considering getting more stuff from the Dolce and Gabbana Majolica collection. That's how obsessed I am with it!
Maybe a skirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment