Thursday, January 30, 2014

One of my favorite collections for spring 2014...

... quite surprisingly, I might add, since I am normally not drawn to this brand, is Tory Burch's Spring 2014 looks. I love this top, for instance:

And I think it would look just perfect if matched with these pants, also from Tory Burch's Spring 2014 collection:

But bummer, I shouldn't be buying any of these pieces right now, since I will be heavily pregnant this summer. So I really should be looking at maternity clothes instead! But that's nowhere near as fun as looking at regular clothes, unfortunately. Most maternity clothes are rather boring and unflattering after all...
So if anyone reading this has any tips on where to get cute, fashionable and even flattering maternity clothes, I would love to hear them!

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty together. I love the color of the pants. I don't have tips on maternity clothes, but I'm sure that you'll find something stylish and comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cut and the colour of the trousers!

    ReplyDelete