Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another gown I really like

Is this Valentino one, from the Valentino Spring 2014 Couture collection. I love the musical whimsy, coming from a family of musicians, even though I am not one myself.

I must admit, however, that the rest of the Valentino Spring 2014 Couture collection was not really to my liking. It was just really dark and stuffy for me, which was surprising, since I normally adore everything Valentino. But that collection did not feel very Valentino to me at all. So this gown was actually the only piece in the collection I liked!

(pic from Style.com, of course)

1 comment:

  1. I love this Valetino gown, so beautiful! I'm sort of new to blogging, I'd love for you to check out my blog: www.myfashiontherapyblog.blogspot.co.uk when you get the chance! Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete