Friday, June 28, 2013

My new Paul's Boutique set has arrived!

I mentioned in a post I wrote a while ago (here) that I had gotten a new Paul's Boutique set, since I loved my first one so much. Well, now that set is here, and I must say that Paul's Boutique items look just as nice in real life as they do in pics! (not everything you buy online does, in case you haven't noticed...)
Here is a detail shot as well, in case you want to take a look at the charms you get when you buy a Paul's Boutique bag:
So I am very pleased with these purchases too, and definitely think I will be getting more stuff from this brand in the future as well.

7 comments:

  1. These bags are so beautiful!! I love the colours because my favourite colour is pink;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love their quirky, bold bags :) The pattern of this is so pretty and the matching purse is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors! So perfect for Summer and glad you were happy with the purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love the graphic print :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The charms are such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredible set! I just love the fun print and the color is amazing! SO chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete