Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Derriere La Porte wish list right now

Even though I just got some new additions to my Derriere La Porte collection, there are still so many more Derriere La Porte items I want to get. Sadly, not all of them are available in the store where I usually buy my Derriere La Porte items, so I think I will have to find them online.

Here are some of the items I want most at the moment:
A bill box, perfect to keep all your bills that you need to take care of right now organized
A medicine box, even though I tend not to keep that many medicines at home. But maybe I would if I had a cute box to store them in?
A box to keep scarves in. I have the box for lingerie, but the matching scarf box would be awesome too!
A box for nail polish bottles. Would be very useful for me, actually, since I never manage to organize my nail polish properly.
A change tray, to throw all those things you keep in your pocket in, at the end of the day.

2 comments: