Monday, December 19, 2011

Another thing you don't really think of

Regarding cruises, is that you really need to be in good shape in every possible way when you go on one. I mean, you are going to be exposing so much of yourself, for such a large part of the day, every day. So today I made tons of appointments for all kinds of beauty treatments, in order to have a chance to look good when I go.

So even though I don't really do a lot of these treatments during the winter normally, a at home pedicure and manicure simply won't do this time.

But even though this cruise is ending up costing me so much before I even go, I have to say it's kind of nice to get into the holiday mood by pampering and prepping yourself in advance. So I see it as a positive thing after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment