Friday, September 25, 2009

All that glitters isn't gold


Everybody has been raving about the Balmain jackets, but I'd like to take this opportunity to rave a little about Balmain's Swarovski crystal cropped jeans.

I'm usually not one for clothing with a lot of sparkles or glitter on it (even though I do like the occational Swarovski jewelry piece!), but these jeans appeal to me for some reason.
I think it's because I've been looking for some out-of-the-ordinary leggings and in a way, these superskinny jeans bear a resemblance to leggings, only they're more practical in winter (they'll keep you warmer and all).

Unfortunately, they are a bit too pricey for me.

I've never spent £1,626.09 on a pair of jeans before, and I don't think I should start now either.
If money wasn't an issue, I'd definately go for these jeans though, if only to be able to brighten up a cold winter's day by some sparkles!

(pics from Net-a-porter)

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you,i also like those jeans so much,not only because of crystals-they are also low hip and short legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i'm absolutely in love with that jeans, it's perfect since their for low hip!

    Wow that jeans almost cost like my whole life or summin haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the reason I like these is because they are so over the top! I agree, rhinestones and such usually looks super tacky, but I think the fact that it looks so overdone is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans totally aren't my style, but I atill can't take my eyes off them. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for acknowledging the jeans, although i'll never be able to afford them either!

    http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a really cool DIY idea, though! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool! I'm not sure how well they'd translate into real life, but as far as fashion goes they're awesome!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these cropped pants are stunning! Love them!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Have a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jeans...
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete