Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kiss and Make Up


After work today I have a "shopping date". What I'm looking forward to the most is actually not seeing what the sales have to offer (I haven't been shopping the sales at all this year. I haven't had time, and to be honest, sales kind of freak me out too).

Instead, I'm dying to go to M*A*C.

I'm a total M*A*C junkie and I could easily see myself spending way too much there if I could somehow justify spending like half a salary on make up...
I love the fact that they have tons of new products and limited edition stuff too, I feel like I never know what's waiting for me when I set foot into one of their stores (I don't go that often, mostly because I don't live close to a M*A*C store, but I do work close to one!).

On the other hand, the whole limited edition thing can be kind of heartbreaking too.
Like when you only have one M*A*C Hello Kitty limited edition lipgloss (a present from my amazing sister! But not the color shown on the pic...) that you ended up really loving and using all the time, and you can't replace it because they just don't sell them any more... anywhere!

Oh well, maybe I'll find a new M*A*C favourite today instead! Keep your fingers crossed and have a fabulous evening!

(pics from M*A*C Cosmetics)

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with that red colour on the first photo... So deep, rich and sensual. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Rus: I know what you mean. I'm totally into deep, strong colors at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink color on the left.

    ReplyDelete