Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hermes loot from Avignon, Provence, France

As I mentioned in my previous post, I visited the gorgeous area of Provence in southern France recently, and of course one simply needs to shop for some of those amazing products the French are so good at making while in France!

In my case, I decided to do a teeny tiny bit of shopping at Hermes, that happens to be one of my favorite brands.


I got a new scarf, as I have been so happy with my previous scarves from Hermes, so I knew I would be using any new scarves I got too.



This scarf is called Under the Waves, and I have actually been eyeing it for a while, but none of the other Hermes stores I visited recently had it in stock (it's a scarf from last season), so I was very happy to find it in Avignon!
I also got an enameled colorful bangle.

I actually had another bangle in mind, but they did not have the one I wanted, so I ended up getting this one instead, the Harnais des Presidents.

My husband actually thought that was enough shopping, as I also planned to visit the Hermes store in Aix-en-Provence (sadly, I never had the chance to do that in the end...), but I grabbed some of the new shower gels, with brand new scents, on the way out as well. I am yet to try them, but look forward to doing so soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like that was an awesome shopping trip! I love that scarf you picked out! The print is amaxing! Lovely bangle too! Perfect accessories!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/

    ReplyDelete