Friday, September 18, 2015

My new Gucci sunglasses

I am one of those people who still wears over sized sunglasses, simply because I think they are the most flattering for my face, so while I admire other shapes and sizes when it comes to sunglasses (mainly cat eye), I still wear the same shape and size I have for years. So when my trusted, favorite day to day sunglasses - a pair from Dior - recently broke, there was no question in my mind that they needed to be replaced with another black over sized pair as well.

I had never owned a pair of Gucci sunglasses up until then, but when I visited a store with a large selection of sunglasses where I lived, my favorite pair happened to be a Gucci one, this one:




So far we are getting along pretty well, but it remains to be seen if I will wear these daily for as many years as I did with the Dior ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment