Thursday, January 29, 2015

Today I'm loving...

... this gorgeous Alexander McQueen double breasted blazer.


I love hounds-tooth patterns as you may know, and I have a rather new fondness for blazers, too, after my beloved navy blue Yves Saint Laurent blazer went missing during my move a couple of months back (I am still in mourning!!), so I am trying to find a new absolutely stunning blazer to replace it with. I am not sure this blazer is as versatile as much YSL one (although it does look pretty darn perfect for work), but it's definitely a contender!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!*
    Very chic!*

    xXx
    luxachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic blazer in such a classic print! I love that it is double breasted too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete