Saturday, October 11, 2014

My favorite Spring 2015 collection so far...

(I haven't had a chance to look through all the collections yet, you see, just the ones I usually like, and so thought I would like this time around too)

... is definitely Oscar de la Renta's.
The color combination in this outfit is just gorgeous!

The collection is also full of really gorgeous jackets:

And the hemlines are often both pretty and unusual:

A really nice and feminine collection, in other words! I have not managed to find another, better one for Spring 2015 yet!

(all images in this post are from Style.com)

2 comments:

  1. Loving those jackets/coats :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a whimsical collection ~ adorns :)

    & thank you for your sweet comment
    Have a great day ~!
    xxx
    Gi

    ReplyDelete