Friday, April 11, 2014

What my Friday has looked like so far

I went shopping in a newly renovated, yet historic area, that has just turned into an outdoor shopping mall.
I dined at a restaurant with a very cool concept: they give you a picnic bag, filled with goodies, that you can eat on the grass outside the restaurant (yes, a blanket to sit on is included of course!).
I also had a mani pedi (OPI's Bubble Bath was my color of choice today), but forgot to photograph that, and I still have several things planned for the day.

I must say I am pretty happy with my Friday so far! I hope everyone else is having a great Friday as well, and an amazing weekend to come!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! The picnic basket looks great:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I would love to go to this restaurant :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete