Thursday, February 21, 2013

Some more images from my last trip

Images speak more than a thousand words, so besides the photos I showed you guys in my previous post, I decided to show you some more, instead of going into too much detail in writing.

Some of the high lights of my trip were:

- Shopping
I love Marimekko, so visiting their flagship store was a great experience!


One of my favorite window displays was this Louis Vuitton one, with a vintage type writer:
And when I returned home, I saw the exact same display in my local Louis Vuitton store too!

- Having some goodies
- Seeing interesting historical buildings

as well as going to very charming restaurants and coffee shops:

So all in all, it was an excellent trip, which is good, since I won't be going on another one for quite some time.

1 comment:

  1. Louis Vuitton always has the most gorgeous window displays.

    ReplyDelete