Friday, July 2, 2010

The sales are here!









It might sound weird, but one of the things I like most about summer is actually the summer sales. You can find incredible deals and stock up on stuff you need, but don't want to spend too much on. So far, I haven't really had time to hit the sales, but I have started checking some of the online sales out. ASOS for instance has some really nice and very cheap stuff on sale right now.

I am planning on getting some clothes for yoga (the pants pictured are from American Apparel, who I love!), some cute bags and possible some jump suits (I still love this trend and think I will next year too).
Oh, and since I haven't gotten myself a tassel scarf yet, the sale would be a great time to try one of those out too. The pink is in a really cute colour as well, so why not?
So for those of you looking for some bargains, don't forget to check ASOS out! (the pieces shown are all 10 pounds or less!)

3 comments:

  1. i'm not much of a shopper but summer sales sure sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that first dress!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new heels on my blog today, go check them out.....

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love ASOS, especially when it's on sale! have you checked out urban outfitters, they have some great pieces too! and if you're into designer labels, check out the outnet!

    ReplyDelete